I loved this workshop and was found it really exciting to work in the dark room as I have never worked in there before. I hope to be able to use the dark room in my work in the future.
Making a photogram:
- Set the aperture to F.8
- Insert filter 3
- Insure that the light covers the whole of your paper
- Make sure that the light is focused, edges should be sharp not fuzzy
- Place the paper and any flat objects under the glass and arrange any 3D objects on top
- Set the timer
- Turn on the light. Can cover some of the objects which need less time under the light for part of the time.
- When doing a test strip is is useful to block out the light as you go along the strip to work out what time is the most successful.