I decided to make some business cards to go along with my work in the hope of gaining some publicity from this exhibition. Initially I had planned to make double sided cards but as single sided ones are considerably cheaper I instead went for this option. This led me to the dilemma of how to have both readable text and an eye-catching image on just one side of the card. To rectify this problem I faded the image slightly and used bright, thick text over the top. I managed to make this a cohesive design by picking the colour of the font to match one of the shades in the photo and editing the symbols to match this font. I had them printed in Brookes Print and believe that the outcome was very successful.